Healthcare Parking Systems of America, a subsidiary of Ampco System Parking, is a nationwide company offering specialized services focusing on patient and guest satisfaction. Services offered include: hospital parking management, valet, greeter services, patient transport and shuttle services. The company provides services to over 200 top hospitals in over 26 states.
POSITION: Porter – Metro Health, Cleveland, Ohio
-FT and PT Shift available. The major need is Monday thru Friday and some weekends must be able to deal with flexible hours.
- Will be required to work outside, be on-call or be available for emergency situations including weekends and holidays
-18+ years old
-Must be able to be on your feet for long period of time.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required/Preferred)
- Perform custodial functions
- Performs other related functions, as assigned
- Must be able to take direction from supervisor and be able to maintain positive relationships with all management and non-management associates.
-Ability to work independently and take initiative
-No Visible tattoos
- Friendly and easy going
-Professional in appearance and actions
- If application leads to a conditional job offer you will be subject to an employment/crimal check in accordance to federal law