Ampco System Parking, a subsidiary of ABM, is nationwide parking service. Ampco manages parking operations for office buildings, hotels, hospitals, municipalities and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated is the largest facility services contractor listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With annualized revenues in excess of $3.6 billion and more than 95,000 employees, ABM provides parking, janitorial, engineering, security, mechanical and network services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across North America.
POSITION: SHUTTLE DRIVER – Methodist Hospital, San Antonio, TX
The South Central Region of Ampco System Parking has an opening for a Shuttle Driverat the Methodist Hospital parking/transportation operation in San Antonio, Texas. This is a Full-time position available immediately. This position will be required to work evenings.
· Be on time, ready and in shuttle at start of shift.
· Shuttle drivers are responsible for transporting employees to and from the hospital and parking areas in a safe and courteous manner.
· Responsible for managing public relations and ensuring customer service standards are met in a courteous and professional manner with the highest consideration for quality and safety.
· Dressed and groomed in accordance to company dress code.
· Other duties as required.
· Must be able to work evenings.
· High School or GED equivalency.
· Candidates must have clean driving record.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.