POSITIONS: Security Officer PartTime - Weekends - On-Call for All Shifts - Stamford, Connecticut.
REQUIREMENTS: Connecticut Security Guard License.
BASIC PURPOSE: Performs a variety of security, safety, customer services, and public relations duties and related functions, specific to the job account. Provide first line response to emergencies and carry out the policies and procedures of Property Management. Observe and report security issues and safety concerns as prescribed in post manuals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: access control, emergency notification & response, public relations & customer service, reporting writing and other duties as described in the ABM Security Officers Handbook and specific post order at the job location to provide a professional secure environment for the public, employees / client / tenant property.
WORK CAPABILITIES: Our success depends on the professional performance, competencies, and demeanor of our employees:
* Understand, read, and follow written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions
* Must have good written and verbal communications skills in the English language
* Able to report for work on time, well groomed, and alert
* Can work with others or alone
* Work under pressure and with various levels of work activities
* Possess a helpful and professional personality
* Recognize hazards
* Have access to reliable transportation
* Available for flexible shift work
* Must have a phone at your residence or personal pager – cell phone
BENEFITS: We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, 401K, stock purchase plan, direct deposit, commuter benefits, advancement opportunities, paid uniforms and training!
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Apply Now" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)