- Empty and clean all waste receptacles and remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated area; damp wipe receptacles as necessary.
- Empty and clean all ash trays, screen all sand urns. Supply and replace sand as necessary.
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies and corridors.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, files, fixtures, paneling, window sills and all other office surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, this includes doors, door frames, around light switches, private entrance glass and partitions.
- Keep slop sink rooms in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
- Clean entrance door glass inside and outside.
- When needed wash glasses, mugs and plates in the pantry sink.
- All restroom cleaning, this includes cleaning toilets, urinals, sinks, moping the floor, filling paper towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
- Must be able to perform the physical part of the job while standing on your feet for several hours during your shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Apply Now" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)