- Scheduled stripping, scrubbing, buffing, refinishing or sealing of different types of hard surfaced floors using appropriate equipment and chemicals.
- Scheduled carpet cleaning using approved methods and chemicals.
- Spot cleaning of carpets as needed.
- Responsible for securing working area, using appropriate safety barricades, and removing when duties are completed and area is safe for public use.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
- Must be knowledgeable about the care of different types of commercial carpeting / flooring.
- Must have working knowledge of chemicals used for different types of commercial carpeting / flooring.
- Must have ability to operate machinery required for duties according to safety standards.
- Must have ability to work with other crewmembers and be able to take direction from Supervisor.
- Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the above job duties.
- Must have a clean drivers license
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Apply Now" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)