General Cleaner- 25 hours per Week in a Factory Setting
- Empty, clean all waste receptacles, and remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated area; damp wipe receptacles as necessary.
- Empty and clean all ashtrays, screen all sand urns supply and replace sand as necessary.
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, files, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Damp wipe and polish all glass furniture tops.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, to include doors, doorframes, around light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
- Wash, clean and disinfect all water coolers.
- Sweep, with broom, all private stairways, and vacuum if carpeted.
- Police stairwells and clean or damp mop spillage.
- Damp mop or clean any spillage in office and public areas as required.
- Damp dust telephones.
- Dust all picture frames, charts, graphs, and similar wall hangings.
- Damp dust all ceiling air conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, register and other ventilating louvers.
- Dust the exterior surfaces of lighting fixtures, including glass and plastic enclosures.
- Keep slop sink rooms in a clean, neat, and orderly condition.
- Wipe clean and polish all metal hardware fixtures and other bright work.
- Dust and/or wash all directory boards as required, remove fingerprints and smudges.
- Clean entrance door glass inside and outside.
- Sweep or dust mop floors.
- Sweep or damp mop outside entrance areas.
- Properly clean and buff tile floor services as needed.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
- Must have ability to work with other crewmembers and be able to take direction from Supervisor.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Apply Now" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)